Power Brittle Recipe
This brittle is organic, healthy, and so delicious! It's also messy but so fun to eat :)
3 bars of organic 71% dark cocoa chocolate
¾ cup organic Trail mix (mulberries, goji berries, goldenberries, raw cacao nibs, raw cashews)
½ cup organic cranberries
¼ cup organic currants
1/3 cup organic raw pistachios
1/3 cup organic raw almonds
2 Tbsp organic brown sugar
1 Tbsp organic molasses
1 tsp organic vanilla extract
1 tsp organic coconut oil
1) Melt chocolate on low-medium heat in saucepan or double boiler (stir frequently during melting).
2) Stir in wet ingredients and brown sugar to melted chocolate.
3) Stir in chopped nuts and other dry ingredients to melted chocolate.
4) Stir mixture over heat for 5-7 minutes.
4) Spread thinly on a cookie sheet.
5) Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate has set (I let mine sit for a long 2 days).
6) Break into pieces. It’s messy to eat but delicious!